Friday, November 10, 2006

Books-by-the-dozen . . . .


I am sorting through our books at home, and fear there are several we have come to posess by forgetting from whom they were borrowed.

I will begin posting the titles in this section:

If you see any that belong to you, or you are interested in reading, please email me at etzchayimforum@aol.com

Also, email me if you think you loaned us a book, and want me to check and see if we have it.

____________________________________

#1 Clues to American Architecture by Klein, Fogle and Etienne. A pocket size book with diagrams, might be interesting to take along on one's travels.

#2 Rising Sun - Michael Crighton

#3 The Ice Queen - Alice Hoffman

#4 Masai Dreaming - Justin Cartwright (bought in SA)

List will likely continue under comments

No comments: